BVI | ELBA 45 Catamaran Flotilla | Feb 18 – Feb 24, 2024
February 18, 2024 @ 8:00 am - February 24, 2024 @ 5:00 pm$1,125.00
Discover the beauty of the British Virgin Islands while enjoying the spaciousness, speed, stability, and shallow draft that catamarans offer.
Let us explore the BVI with you! Immerse yourself in the beauty and charm of the British Virgin Islands. Discover hidden coves, pristine beaches, and coral reefs as you explore the islands at your own pace. Engage in water activities such as snorkeling, diving, and paddleboarding to truly experience the wonders of the Caribbean.
Dates: February 18th – 24th, 2024
- $2250.00pp Charter only – no certifications
- ASA 103 Basic Coastal Cruising Certification: Add $325.00pp
- ASA 104 Bareboat Cruising Certification: Add $375.00pp
- ASA 114 Basic Coastal Cruising Certification: Add $275.00pp
- Inflatable dinghy and outboard engine
- Linens and towels
- Standard galley equipment for preparing meals and dining onboard
- Starter kit (Roll of paper towels, trashbags, toilet paper, dish detergent, sponge, handiwipes)
- Gas oven and Propane grill
Other Expenses to Plan for: (not included)
- Moorings fees as needed
- Fuel used
- Provisioning on board
- Meals ashore
- Taxi transfers
- Stand Up Paddle board $25/day
- Wifi on board; $25/day (covers multiple users)
Save your place, down payment due today: $1125.00
Remaining balance due 45 days before departure.